View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Leyline Phantoms) - Design

I like NB's version of Phased Out. And I definitely don't like Stealth Dodge for these guys; I don't think it fits.

I like the general idea. I still like the idea of doing a phase grab though. What about something along these lines:

PHASE GRAB
Instead of moving normally, you may choose an adjacent figure, place a PHASER on an empty space within 3 clear sight spaces. If you chose an adjacent figure you must roll the 20-sided die. On a 9 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on an empty same-level space adjacent to the PHASER. On a 16 or higher, you may also inflict one wound on the chosen figure.

Numbers up for change; wording is rough.

The instead of moving normally is because it is basically like a Shaolin Monk Stealth Leap, and replacing movement is simpler than adding to it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV