View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:06 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Crypolith) - Pod 0 - Design

I much prefer adding a new DO to the game than just terrain pieces. That also makes it easier to give them rules (text on a card). One reason I want them climbable is they only provide so much LoS blocking. To that end, I do like the idea of some kind of negation/reduction for figures on and around them. Are they necessarily sci-fi? Maybe not, but they are weird (remind me a bit of reading about the alien structures in the Expanse series [though I'm having trouble getting through book 4 right now, it's just... not good]).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13