View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
En Garde mentions a 'Tactical BAMF!' that he doesn't have. En Garde isn't supposed to let him attack during an enemy's turn is it? That would get super messy. BAMF! Protection probably should only work on enemy figures. Otherwise, he can pair up with someone with an auto-shield and jump crazy far across the map by attacking his own companion (with very minimal risk of actually wounding them.
Fixed.

En Garde is only allowing him to attack on his turn.

Can add language as needed on all fronts. Mainly just trying to get the mechanics/vision across. After reading both the Nightcrawler I thread and the Nightcrawler II abandoned thread, I feel I've come up with at least a decent starting point addressing most desires. Carry, Protection, Survivability, and some Stealth elements with his attacks based on his BAMF! surprising his enemies.