View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2015, 02:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Troopers (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
NAME = M.R.D. TROOPER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = TROOPER
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 30

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
When taking a turn with the an M.R.D. Trooper, you may move and attack with up to 2 M.R.D. Troopers you control, or up to 4 M.R.D. Troopers you control if there is at least 1 opponent's Mutant figure within 6 clear sight spaces of an M.R.D. Trooper you control at the start of the turn.

ANTI-MUTANT TECHNOLOGY 16
Start the game with 8 gray Neutralizer Markers on this card. If a Mutant figure receives one or more wounds from a M.R.D. Trooper's normal attack and is not destroyed, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, place 1 Neutralizer Marker from this card onto the defending Mutant's card. A Mutant figure with one or more of your Neutralizer Markers on its card cannot use any special powers on its card. At the end of the round, return all of your Neutralizer Markers to this card.
If there will not ever be any bonding options with these guys, it would flow better if Mutant Assault Force started with "After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to . . ."

yea
Fixed...also it's not said enough by me so thanks for all the help with the English Language that you provide me...despite it being my first language.

Edit: Just for clarification it is "an M.R.D. Trooper" and not "a M.R.D. Trooper"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.