Thread: The Book of Shi
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2014, 03:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shi ~~ Design Phase

Should be pretty straight forward here. In a earlier discussion, it was brought up that Naginata strike might have some mechanical problems, and that we could re-use Evasive Strike. I like what's there now, but wouldn't be opposed to switching if we had to.

I'll throw up a bio later on, but basically she's been trained by her Sohei (type of samurai, kind of) grandfather, and she's trying to avenge her father, brother, and best friend who was killed by a yakuza boss. So she kills his men one by one before she gets a shot at him. She's also a devout Christian, and that's part of her inner struggle throughout the series, so I have her personality the way it is as a nod to that.

Not sure I want to keep her class as Sohei. The other characters from the series I'm going to have as Yakuza or Assassins with synergy. We could do Vigilante, but that's not quite perfect, in my opinion.