View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Public Design: Catman - Design Phase

Speaking, of course, as an observer and someone who has totally no C3G status (ignore as needed!), I have the following comments:

I really like the simple design. No confusion as to what this guy does.

I understand the 9 lives thing, but is it thematic? First, Catman is an accomplished athlete and fighter. Not sure he should take wounds so easily. And second, his suit seems like it should cause him to heal, or perhaps ignore wounds, rather than make him be able to deal with a lot of damage.

I love tracking, but why the D20 roll? I would rather just see a leaving engagement mechanic (roll a combat die, skull = hit), since this is thematically more Catman making an opportunity attack that anything involving luck or skill (imho).

Ok, I'm done. Resume the real work.