View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mister Mind (Breathing, Conquering)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
The more I'm reading over it, the more I'm thinking he may need a retool, or a massive upping to his dice roll. There just aren't a lot of situations where you'd want to risk losing a turn for a 35% chance of taking a turn with an opponent's figure. And the general lack of Conqueror Synergy probably makes that part really just trinket text.
My thought is the opposite. Even though it's a guaranteed turn, why would you ever draft him to put on your own guy? Know what else gives me a guaranteed turn on my own guy? Putting an Order Marker on my own guy.

I guess it's a way to protect your Order Markers from someone screwing with them, but that feels like a fairly niche reason to do it. You may only have a 35% chance with enemy figures, but that's where 100% of the upside for him is, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.