View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Crate

Crate Figure Suggestions

Mantic Games hexagonal crates, wood cubes, and a combat die.

You don't need a particular piece to represent the Crate Destructible Object. As long as you can distinguish the Crate from any other DOs you are using, any object you can find that is ~ 1/2" cube will work.

Suggestions:
- Craft stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry 1/2" wood cubes that can be painted, if you want. You can usually find these in bags of 6 or 24.
- If you have extra Combat Dice, these are also the correct size.
- For a little more detail, Battlezones: Sci-Fi - Urban Accessories set from Mantic Games provides 6 hexagonal crates, along with 9 Canisters and 3 Containers. I purchased mine from Miniature Market, but they are also available from the Mantic Games Online Store and on Amazon. These unpainted plastic pieces require some modification work. The Crates are molded in pairs. You will need to separate them and do some trimming and sanding.

1/2" cube and Combat Die.

One sprue from the Battlezones Accessory pack with the Crates highlighted. 3 sprues included in each pack. Pack includes a total of 3 Containers, 6 Crates, 9 Canisters, and various other parts.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; April 27th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.