View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Crate

CRATE
Destructible Object

Small 3
Life 1
Defense 2

SMALL OBSTACLE
Crates are considered Small Obstacles. Up to 2 Small Obstacles may occupy the same space at the same time. Figures may move through, but not stop on, a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles. If a huge figure moves through a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles, roll 1 attack die. A skull rolled counts as an unblockable hit against all Small Obstacles on that space.

PARTIAL COVER 14
Before a small or medium figure adjacent to this Crate rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, you may choose to have the defending figure take cover behind this Crate. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, add 1 Wound Marker to this Army Card and add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled by the defending figure. You may only take cover behind one object each time you roll defense dice.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031