View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Huge HeroScape Collection SOLD!! - awesome extras!

Hello my fellow HeroScapers,

Due to the recent (last week) loss of my job at Fantasy Flight Games (due to "restructuring") I'm in a tight spot financially. Because of this, I'm putting up a sizeable and awesome collection of HeroScape for sale. I'm NOT getting out of the game (who could, it's too awesome!) but just selling off a chunk of what I've purchased to raise some $$ so I can feed myself, my wife, my son Logan and pay our rent. LOL I'll still have plenty to play with even after this sale.

I'm putting it up here first before shoving this bad boy on eBay, in hopes that it'll find a friendly home with some HeroScapers.com site member/supporter rather than a faceless entity. I'd like to sell this as a whole, rather than breaking it into pieces because I really need the money and it's just easier all around. Smaller, less complete collections than mine have sold for around $650-700 so that's the range I'm really hoping for (it'd be a huge help), just to give folks some idea. Highlights of this collection include every Wave through and including Wave 8 with multiples of several key common squads, two of the 4 GenCon promos, and tons of terrain and extras.

Here's what I have for sale:

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Sets - 4x (non-sparkly water, sorry)
Swarm of the Marro Master Sets - 2x
Marvel Superheroes Master Set - 1x
Road to Forgotten Forests
- 4x
Volcarren Wasteland - 1x
Ticalla Jungles - 2x
Fortress of the Archkyrie - 1x
Raknar's Vision - 1x
Orm's Return - 1x

All 5 TRU Flagbearers

Master Win-Chiu-Woo - 1x
Agent Skahen - 1x
Dzu-Teh - 1x
Obsidian Guards - 1x
Marro Stingers - 4x (These are in addition to the Marro Stingers provided in the Swarm of the Marro Master Sets listed above)

Wave 1:
2x Roman Legions
2x Grut Orcs
2x Snipers & Vipers
1x Heroes of Bleakwoode

Wave 2:
2x Knights & Swog Rider
2x Drones & Minions
2x Minute Men & Wolves
1x Heroes of Barrenspur

Wave 3:
3x Monks & Sentinels
3x Kilts & Commandos
3x Hounds & Gorillinators
1x Heroes of Nostralund

Wave 4:
2x Elves & Soulborgs (Aubriens & Glads)
1x Greeks & Vipers (Sacred Band & Armocs)
1x Lawmen & Samurai
1x Heroes of Trollsford

Wave 5:
3x Warriors & Soulborgs (Warriors of Ashra and Deathreavers)
2x Gladiators & Nakitas (extra Nakitas for Skahen repaints!)
1x Ninjas & Samurai
2x Deathstalkers & Blastatrons

Wave 6:
1x Zombie Horde
1x Heroes of Durgeth
1x Heavy Gruts & Shades
1x Kyrie Warriors and Tagawa Samurai Archers

Wave 7:
1x Ashigaru (both Yari & Harquebus)
2x Templar Knights
1x Heroes of Elswin
1x Fiends & Vampires

Wave 8:
5x Soldiers & Wolves of Badru
1x Marro Cavalry
1x Elves
1x Heroes of the Molten Sea

----------------------------------------------------------

Everything has seen playing time but everything is in excellent shape. Shipping will be $50 flat no matter what the real cost ends up being unless this needs to go overseas, in which case it'll probably run around $100, I'd guess. I absolutely prefer PayPal but could accept a Money Order in a pinch, I suppose (though I'd rather not). Thank you for looking, folks!