View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I noticed that you don't have a Knight Class, so here is my idea.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, here is a weapon for magic users:

Hope you enjoy .
Gemstones
I like the gemstone items--they came out really well. They make nice magic items for the players to find.

Knight
For the Knight class, at first I was concerned about giving them a Defense bonus. Knights can wear armor, which already adds to their Defense. A first level human Knight with Chain Mail armor (+2 Defense) and a Shield (+1 Defense) would have a Defense of 6. That is without your gemstone bonus. By level 3, with Plate Mail, they would have a Defense of 8. But then I realized that their high Defense would be balanced by their 2 Attack at first level (with a Long Sword).

I'd still think that +1 Attack and +1 Defense would be better. Give them a little more power with an added defense.

If you playtest a Knight with +2 Defense, let me know how it goes. Especially let me know if the Knight seemed more/less powerful compared to the other classes.

Wand
For a Harry Potter type magical dual, your Wand weapon seems like a good idea. But it should be expensive. After all, a crossbow has the same +1 Attack and a shorter Range of 5 and it's a two-handed weapon. Your Wand has more Range and is a one-handed weapon (although a wizard cannot use a shield, so it might not make much difference). A wizard should have to choose between buying spells and buying a fancy wand.

Keep adding your ideas. The more ideas for Legends of Scape, the more everyone has to choose from.