View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hobby Lobby has the ones I have used. They aren't coffee stirrers though, but pretty much the same, except longer and with rounded ends that I snip off. Based on my friend's comments, the ones I use retain a better wood grain look after painted and washed.

They are in the wood projects section.
They are close to half the width of standard popsicle sticks and about twice as long. I also get mine from hobby lobby and the are pretty good for my projects. The latest use for them is on one of my ruined buildings that has a cottage type pattern on the sides of it. Kind of the look of a beige/tan wall with wooden beams painted a darker brown. I've been too lazy to get on the computer lately at home. I'm so close to being done with yet another set.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo