View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:19 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Personwholives Randomly Updated Customs Thread

As for Utgar v Jandar, I thought he didn't really feel right with the other Jandar guys, since he was a bit less of an honorable sort, like I feel most of Jandar's units are.

As for the pricing, I wanted to actually have him be a middle ground between Eldgrim and the 80 pointers. I could up his life and make him 80 points, but I kinda like the tradeoffs I made: high attack, so you have a reason to kill him, low defense, so you can, but that spirit means you might not want to kill him just yet....

On the other hand, that spirit only helps you kill one hero/squad. I feel like the other spirits are more useful long-term, since they affect more than one opponents unit. I'd love to hear more thoughts, though. I'm going to playtest him a bit more, hopefully, then see what other kind of feedback I can get on him.

Of course, that won't happen for a few weeks, I think.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs