View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:34 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debate # 73 Deathreavers vs Raelin the Kyrie Warrio

You have to take points into consideration, so for this debate you are usually comparing 2 squads of Deathreavers (80 points) vs Raelin. For this comparison it is less about "Who Would Win Head-To-Head" but what is better to add to your army - 2 x "Rats", or "Bacon" (those are nicknames for units as one unit runs all over the place and is annoying to play against, and the other makes any army better, like some say adding bacon makes any sandwich better).

This is very tough decision. At tournaments both are widely seen. I think as an opponent playing against Deathreavers is harder than Raelin, and it forces you to bring an army to stop them when you know they will show up in tournaments (i.e. bring special attackers and powers that can insta-wound/kill). However I think in the hand of an experienced player, Raelin can prolong your army just as good if not better against most armies. Both units are crucial in slowing range attacks, but I think Rats are better paired with a mostly melee army and Raelin is better playing with a mostly Range army. I think a lot of people would pick Raelin over Deathreavers in this poll more because they think Rats are more "cheap" and "annoying" and most Heroscapers are nice enough (generally) that they would rather go play with units that won't **** people off as much. This is a very tough decision.