View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2019, 11:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Well met!

Let me re-begin by expressing my appreciation for everyone taking part in this conversation. Even and, perhaps, especially for those with whom I most disagree. Clarity, of a sort, emerges.

Soon after entering the obsession, I (with chas, Sherman Davies, and Taeblewalker - the Gang of Four) began experimenting with customs. There was a bit of conflict. But we are all agreed in accepting C3V and SoV. I’ve learned how to make better customs in general through the kind of focus submitting to SoV requires.

[Ninja'd while writing again.]

The Gang is going to test 4 of my customs on October 12. I'll most likely discuss the test over in the Pre-SoV forum. While presenting them, I'll present the process/philosophy of their creation - and in so doing, the broader issues of custom creation addressed herein.