View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Green & Copper Wyrmlings - Vote & Collaborate

I am a fan of Super Bogue's Copper Wyrmling. I think 3 dice fire line is too powerful for a little mimring. I could see reducing defense to 2 and lowering to 25 points too.

The Green will always have lots of debate. I like a one-wound, small and medium restriction. 4/4 stats make more sense as well. So really, I like none of those listed the best, but combining them would be neat.

I don't like removing Bonding since all the other Wyrms have bonding. I am not a fan of the uncommon hero either, also because it differentiates it from the other little dragons too much.

Good idea for a thread, Lefton4ya. Shame availability is too low on these guys, lets hope for a reprint.