Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: X-Wing

Got my first game of X Wing in tonight with my bro in law. I have a few questions that I tried digging through answers on fantasy flight games site, but haven't had great luck. Maybe some of you guys that have been playing for a while can answer them.

I played 2 X Wings and 2 t70 x wings against my bro in law that played 4 tie/fo's and Boba fett in his firespray.
First question is- when you overlap another ship what all happens. It says you may not do any actions. Does this mean I do not receive a focus token, or does it mean I can't attack, or both.
Second Question- ships like the firespray have a bunch of extra gear. Is there ever a time that I may get to do multiple attacks?
Third Question is about the Critical Hits and markers. Do the crit hits add a hit, make you draw a card, or both.
4th Question is- Do Crit hits bypass shields?

Last question is, what does a down facing crit card even do

If any of you guys could answer my questions that would be great. With what we did figure out with the manuals, the game was quite fun. I really enjoyed it, and think I am marching into another very dangerous hobby.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo