View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:43 AM

Roller has disabled reputation
Re: The Dice Tower Convention - with Scape! (July 5-8)

Not sure if you remember me but I played/helped run the first few National Heroscape tourneys and supplied the terrain as well. Finished top 3 every time too! I recognize all the names in this thread from long ago.

I've been listening to Tom's podcast and heard about this convention recently. I plan to attend and was interested in supporting the heroscape tourney and Tom directed me here. So after a little forum search I found this thread.

I've been out of scape for a couple years now and stopped collecting when they started releasing D&D sets. I felt it didn't really gel right for me and I had a ton of stuff already!

I would be interested in a normal format tourney with regular BoV maps but of course that's just my opinion. Friday works but the turnout wouldn't even be close to what it would be on Saturday. A double elimination tourney would probably be the best considering how long it takes to play a game, we wouldn't want to take up the whole day like the other tournaments I've been in before have. It's not a 'scape convention after all, we want people to enjoy all games. I haven't seen a schedule of events for the convention but we really need to nail down a time early to get the best turnout.

So I'm on board if you need any help 1Mmrig. I could probably drum up a couple players for the tourney as well.

-Roller/Christian