View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2022, 09:28 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
My point is there is a lot happening and if you tie your emotions to a game you are at the mercy of the world. It the end it might not fund at that will seem horrible, but then they might tweak it to be better, or you could personally find that is for the best as you need the money more.
This is kind of where I’ve landed. I’m happy with what I have. If they’re not offering something I want I’m under no obligation to feel responsible to have to buy it in order to save the game.

If it funds, that’s awesome! More scape for years to come hopefully. If it doesn’t, that’s ok. The game still exists and I can keep playing with what I have for years to come.