View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2020, 11:47 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHISA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Editing

I'd be Ok with the change, but think it both makes them a whole lot less valuable and less incentive to keep them in packs. That one extra defense (5 to 6 with three units) is a lot as keeps them fully effective longer. Plus with the change I would be more likely to spread them out going for lower defense units if defense does not matter keeping in a pack.

However I think maybe 6 defense is too powerful in the hands of a good player, and it is hard for newbies to play in packs, so the change would maybe be more in line with the set as a whole to keep units simple. Sorry I am thinking as I type but now that I think about it I actually like the change.