View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:32 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 Winter Chops Contest - Congrats to our QC3CGC: mac12

It's that time again! Well, well past that time... But let's not dwell on that, we're just fine. Everything's okay here!

Anyway, I think I speak for everyone who's been stuck at home with our QCP's (quite cute puppies) when I say the lack of doggos fighting for good in Valhalla is shocking. Not just any doggos, of course. Robot doggos. We don't wanna see little guys like this on the battlefield, now do we?

No, no, no... that's why we've brought in these good boys to take his place and protect all the other, more fleshy good boys stuck at home.

Iron Defender from the DnD set Rising from Last War.

Homunculus from that same set.

For this contest, you are submitting one unit using either of those robot dogs. That entry is due June 17.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. You must use the miniatures named.

6. Entries cannot follow Utgar or Valkrill.

Other Clarifications:

All contestants will be included in the poll if there are 15 or fewer entries, if there are 16-19 I will decide on a Top Ten, and if there are 20 or more I will decide on a Top Fifteen.

You may reuse your old customs

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them (actually I did that for a couple before someone mentioned it). Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Further note on anonymity, you could even play online games with them to playtest, just don't share them publicly. Don't make anonymity get in the way of anything at all, it's kind of a joke. I'm actually very serious about how much of a joke it is.

All feedback is welcome.

Contestants:

Pervious Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @caprocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JCMcMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @Daniel Loche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig @Lumovanis @kmgenius @Sir Heroscape @Scud-O @Ericth74 @TREX @The Long eared bat

These contests have been approved by @

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN