View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2019, 11:21 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]
Well met!

How about an exchange - Rania for Agent Dashe?

P.S.: What happened to Agent Dashe?

I'd be happy to! I can have it done by the end of the week. Is that an acceptable time frame?
Any particular armies Or types of armies you want her tested with or against?
The link to Agent Dashe no longer has hi card under his name. Could you post or pm his card to me?

As to the rest, Armocs, Aubriens, Romans with Ullar Warlords, any Ullar squads or heroes, and Wizards. I’ve been playing 3 squads of Armocs, Rania, Moriko and Rogues against Orcs and Deathwalker 9000, Isamu, Elaria, and/or Cormin. I’d appreciate suggestions for how to use her, and how you feel about her Class, Personality, and, especially, price.

I’ve learned a lot during this process, including how clueless I am about how to make the most of an army. An apparently accomplished player such as yourself actually playing her and commenting will put me close enough to the thorough Pre-SoV design goal post to kick it through easily.

P.S.: Kha has recently been officially approved. He and Locksley make the Rogue faction a strong ranged option. Kha plays so cool 😎; I’m so proud and excited. If I never have another design approved, I can die happy, as I’ll always have Kha!