View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = JUDOON TROOPERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = JUDOON
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = LAWMEN
PERSONALITY = BRUTISH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

MERCENARY POLICE FORCE
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero for all Judoon Troopers you control. Judoon Troopers roll an additional die when attacking, defending, or making leaving engagement attacks against that figure.

BRUTISH ARREST
If a Judoon Trooper rolls a skull against a figure leaving an engagement with him, that figure may not leave the engagement with that Judoon Trooper this turn. Figures with the Super Strength Special power are not affected by Brutish Arrest.

SHADOW PROCLAMATION
Whenever an opponent reveals an ‘X’ Order Marker on an Army Card they control, you may immediately move up to 2 Judoon Troopers you control.
These guys aren't the biggest alien race from the show, but they're certainly memorable and they got 2 figures in the Micro Universe line. 2 figures is perfect to me, because it copies the whole cop dynamic.

The 'Shadow Proclamation' is basically just space law. The Judoon are very into rules, and will pursue you if you break them. Revealing the 'X' marker seems like a fairly sensible way to represent breaking space law.

I dig this a lot
Thanks man, the only theme I feel I really missed out on was those little DNA scanners they have, but I don’t know if those are needed.

Eh, those were incredibly situationally specific to the manhunt- I don't think it's something they'd be carrying around in a combat scenario

What's up with claymation?