View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2021, 07:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I am dropping from this project, please remove me from all pods at your convienece. Thankyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey guys, I'm gonna make the decision to step down. Cpt knows, but I'm letting everyone here know too. Posting once every three weeks helps no one, and I'm cutting a lot of stuff out of my life in an attempt to simplify for my mental health. You guys are gonna do great.
I'm sorry to see each of you go; you've made fantastic contributions to this project and will be missed. That said, focusing on other matters understandably takes priority. If either of you ever wish to return, then just let us know and you'll gladly be welcomed back.
^What Astro said.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13