View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2021, 09:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Map Contest: Deadline May 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks for the tag. Explain why the Capuan Arana map wouldn't be acceptable due to double blind army rules.
I'll echo what Oreo, Boromir, Veggie and Chris Perkins said. On Capuan Arana ever single figure is vulnerable turn one. This is not the case with every map from BoV, ARV, WoV etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Are Marvel Ruins with the upper part removed allowed? I used them for the map Ruined City, which was passed in the ARV.
Spoiler Alert!
Good question, I completely forgot about the Marvel set. Unfortunately the Gencon terrain bundle we use each year doesn't include any Marvel sets, as such marvel sets are a no go for this contest. I've updated the OP