View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2019, 07:00 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

So glad to see a post from you, Ixe! Your comments were a real encouragement to me when I first started sharing my customs here.

I really like the idea of creating "cavalry" squads for all the generals who didn't have them yet, and the futuristic bicycle gang fits vydar perfectly.

They're fairly simple, and I do worry that they'd play too similarly to the wolves of Badru, and would probably not be worth their points. However, they do seem like they'd be very fun to play and I'm really glad you shared them!

I'm not sure if you intend to be around here too much more, but there's some really exciting stuff happening in the AotV threads, which is a community-driven master set that's being developed using components from the Arena of the Plainswalker sets. We'd love to get your input Regardless, I hope all is well with you and thank you for sharing your custom!