View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2019, 09:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Gideon Jura, Combat Mage) - Design

Forgot about Drow Chainfighter and his Chain Grab - @Matthias Maccabeus might never forgive me. My idea was a combo of Chain Grab and Paralyzing Stare, but looking at the Drow Chainfighter card it is pretty wordy and takes up a lot of the card, and other than getting rid of D20 roll hard to shorten.
Spoiler Alert!

For the defender idea, we could combine a defensive power (I mentioned suggestions above) with Combat Challenge from Tandros Kreel. In theory the "whip" or "cloak" is pulling/protecting your friendly figures while the shield is protecting [GJ]
Quote:
COMBAT CHALLENGE
If an opponent's figure that is adjacent to [GJ] attakes with a normal or special attack, it must attack [GJ].