View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:52 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Avorice Stand! Vote for next battle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathburn
I would say a fillers vs fillers would be rather interesting.
Thanks for your opinion! I see you are relatively new to the site, welcome to the greatest thread in the world! People just haven't discovered it yet. I hope you stay a while!

If you don't mind sharing, what was the reason you decided to get into Heroscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole
2:50ish. Ms. Wiker rolls 4 instead of 5 defense for the two white wyrms.
5:33ish. Uncertain but it's possible that due to the white's height of 3 the spider can not attack him. Can't tell the actual height.
Ding! These were the ones that I realized we missed. Jungle defense bonus for white wyrms (we forget this often, it's hard for me when I'm trying to remember all of the rules for the both of us.) The spider on the level 3 sand space attacking the wyrm (height 3) on the level 0 swamp space was also illegal. This illegal attack was repeated shortly thereafter (maybe the 8 minute mark?)

I'll edit your score above and add 2 points, Dysole.

Quote:
3:37ish. Unless I'm remembering wrong Wyverns did not appear in Harry Potter. Many dragons did but they were all 4 legged not 2 legged.
23:02ish. DW9K is way too fragile and ineffective to be a Dalek.
26:48ish. 1/16 for 4 skulls. We do kind of hate it when players drop their dice instead of rolling them.
While not exactly heroscape illegal, this was a funny read. I showed her your post and she still thinks there are wyverns in Harry Potter (but she thanks you for your comment about her nails.) She claims that she would not have known what wyverns were if she hadn't seen them in HP. I can't speak much to any of it, I am only vaguely familiar with both Harry Potter and Dr. Who.

Quote:
As to the matchup, I think she'd have more fun with flash whereas I think filler vs. filler might be tougher for her. Because the game is more interesting when both players are having maximal fun I vote the former. Map? Cage Match?
After thinking about it, I could give her the more expensive unique filler units; DeD, Zettian Guards, Izumi Samurai, Shiori, Darrak Ambershard. Still, probably too many cards for her taste, especially when she has only used the samurai out of all of them. If I do decide to do Flash vs Fillers, I will probably also give her one more card, maybe the NotNW, to give her army a tricky theme of "can't hit me" and give her at least a little flexibility in what she puts OMs on.