View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2017, 08:45 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I have 3 & 2/3 sets (missing trees and the single hexes, added to my AotP box and played with tonight, but I digress). I actually have 3 of every set except D&D and Tundra I have 2 and fortress sets I have 5, but want to sell down to two of each set. Except one of my Jungle and Lava sets are custom. I don't want to bring more than a couple maps just to save me from having to come too early or stay too late.
How about you bring Vestige and Thy Kindness Freezes? Then all that's left is Blackroot, which I have enough castle to build the road for that leaving only the trees needed which you, FS, or @TrollBrute could provide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Since customs seem to be allowed, can the prototype version of Hatamoto Taro please be allowed?
What are everyone's thoughts on this one? On one hand it's overruling what the creators eventually did, yet on another it's making the figure more useful and I mean, obviously the creators had this version somewhere along the line.

Also, @Grimnak what terrain sets do you have? Would you be able to build Blackroot (1 SotM, 2 RttFF) or Thy Kindness Feeezes (1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 TT) yourself?

Last edited by Sheep; January 6th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.