View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2021, 12:37 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Amarant's Customs [Warhammer Quest + More] (Feedback Wan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarant View Post
Quote:
Gryphhound: I'd recommend the following wording: "Whenever a friendly Unique Hero adjacent to this Gryphhound attacks, they roll one additional attack die. No more than one die can be added from the Loyal Companion Special Power." Or something like that.
Do you think there's a power issue with multiple Gryphhounds banding together? I had intended for this to be possible.
Ah I see. The power specifies (Max 1) to the Attack boost, so I figured that meant that the intent was not to allow multiple Gryphhounds to boost a single figure. In that case you could simply borrow the wording on Finn's power: "All friendly Unique Heroes adjacent to this Gryphhound add 1 die to their Attack."

~TAF
That's so strange. I have no recollection of putting (max 1) there. 💀 I'll have to edit that tomorrow. Thank you again much for the feedback.