View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design

And we have one design take an early lead already!

Here are my votes:

Magneto II - I use him a lot, I just love tossing people around the map against their will. It can really screw up a lot of players plans and strategies, as well as get myself out of some bad situations when I fall into a trap. Although expensive, he's easy to fit into a wide range of army builds and still pull his weight. I don't feel he's constricted to Outcast builds or even Mutant builds at all because what he does can be so useful for board control while dishing out all important auto-wounds. The 7 defense keeps him in the game for a while too.

Azrael - I'm a fairly aggressive player who likes units that can charge into battle and deliver an early smack down. Double attack of 5/6 with additional flame damage often does the trick for me. Since I like pushing him into the middle of my opponents army, him losing control and attacking everyone isn't always a bad thing either. You can also build some synergy around two different but large factions if you so choose, or just stat boost him with Cap/Star-Lord (but not Bane!). At just 170 points I can usually earn back those points and more.

Raven - for my 3rd vote I decided to go with someone from my favorite 800 point Teen Titans army (Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Aqualad), which it turns out was all done by IamBatman! It was hard to pick just one as they all contribute in meaningful ways (even Aqualad has had some epic KO's for me after Wonder Girl lasso's someone onto low ground for him), but I'm going with Raven here for her Team Empath/Soul Self combo. Nightwing might lead the team with the devastating Titan's Go! power, but when he has an early defensive whiff it's Raven who bails him out with some healing. It's also often Raven all alone at the end of the game that pulls out the win for me, taking just 1W thanks to MD, and then transferring it right back to her opponent.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 31st, 2019 at 01:07 PM.