View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
the actual members of the group that aren't heroes (mainly pointed at Sidekicks, although I have nothing against the Allies there just seems to be an exceeding number of them) might feel a little left out of the project.
I don't feel left out as a Sidekick at all. The Sidekick promotion isn't about getting any new power or anything, it is merely just showing your dedication to the project and that the Heroes think you have been doing a good job. Its a huge honor to be promoted to Sidekick, at least for me. I don't feel like I've contributed as much as some of the others, but the Heroes have liked what I have contributed and that makes all the difference. This whole project is not about making yourself feel good (although it certainly does feel good to complete a solid design), but it is about making good custom SuperHeroes/Villains that the community can use and know that they have been tested and worked through almost as much as official units.
I never said it was about power, which it certainly isn't. I agree with you completely, and I was very excited when I became a Sidekick. You've contributed really well in the past.

I guess people are listening, but they just don't get my tone/direction.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!