View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2014, 11:32 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Subscribe button is now on top. I don't think either is objectively better (?), so no change unless we hear more requests.
I like the Subscribe Button where it is now. I thought that having to scroll to the bottom of the page was kind of inconvenient (yes, I'm that lazy)...

Quote:
Can't attach files to posts. This system isn't fully configured. We'll likely start with just select groups of members having this, expanding it as we see how it gets used. I anticipate all established members (>100 posts) will have it within a month.
Awesome! Can't wait!

Quote:
Smilies box is missing. Not a bug. It is relocated to a dropdown next to the font color selection.
Figured so, but wanted to make sure.

Quote:
Two clicks to "Today's Posts" link is inconvenient. I agree. It's the primary way I browse. I'm trying it out to see if I should just give it time and retrain myself or if we really need it back. More feedback on this, please.
I'm fine either way... I never really used it but now that you guys mention it... Is there any true difference besides that New Posts just shows new ones and Today's Post shows all from today (in chronological order, so New Posts are first)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
...I love the new interface. The @ feature is going to be really useful when calling for votes.
Love it already!

Thanks, @Xorlof for the terrific update!