View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:42 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
How do we feel about making this change and returning the HSG to Editing? Pinging @Captain Stupendous as well.
I support this change. A nice return to (relative) simplicity.

The only thing that I'm not sold on is the class of Psychopomps. Looking up the definition, it seems to fit quite well, but the fact that most people would need to consult a dictionary to have any idea what the word means is problematic for a new class, which should typically be relatively straightforward, especially for a Master Set figure.

At this point I think I'd prefer something like Sentinels or Guards.