View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2021, 09:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) - Playtesting

Ran a game with these guys. Map here. Scenario rules: The darkness of the caves cuts the range of attack, special attacks, and ranged special abilities by 1. Pillars of Har rules were used, but nobody bothered with em.

Armies were:

Raelin 2
Eldgrim
Otonashi
Velnesh Alphas
Warriors of Ashra x4

vs

Su Bak Na
Me Burq Sa
Marro Stingers x4

The Velnesh didn't do much this game other than get killed by Stingers (who my wife was spamming Stinger Drain with). I hoped to use Eldgrim to help them with their movement, but it didn't matter. No harm done, since Stingers gonna stinger. I did ultimately win the game, but I think that was mostly because of Stinger Drain.

It's good to see that using them as anti-range doesn't always work, especially against high attack figures like Marro Stingers. Generally I think they play kinda as well as you should expect for 90 points. Effective but still likely to die when you don't want it to. I'm comfortable with passing these forward.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.