View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2015, 08:11 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang of Four

Well met!

Interesting army building by the Gang for this one. Theoretically, it's all about Equipment Glyph grabbing, with the fillip of Tech Squad analyses of the Glyphs before they can be used, and for additional Victory Points. As this is a Free for All, I expect the usual alliances and another version of Taeblewalker's Charge.

Sherman
235 Yellowjacket (Sherman Davies)
195 Dreadgul Raiders x 3 (VC)
160 Nightwing
(Sherman Davies)
110 Man Bat
(Sherman Davies)

Sherman's Raiders Bond with his Man Bat. Nightwing's Natural Leader allows free movement of Yellowjacket into Insect Swarm range. Cute.

Taeblewalker
250 Fire Demons
(C3G)
215 Quicksilver
(C3G)
120 Firestar
(C3G)
110 Kid Flash
(C3G)

Taeblewalker's army is perfect for a rush to the Glyphs. The Fire Demons are take the Relentless Personality to a whole nother level. They scare the bejeezus out of me! Firestar having had a few moments of luck for
Taeblewalker in recent games must be the reason for her reappearance here.

chas' Team I
240 Predator (C3G)
280 Kree Soldiers x 2 (Drewman-chu)
130 Kree Colonel
(Drewman-chu)
40 Kree Scout (C3G)

Thematic I expect, but Bonding from chas!? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you! I'm also shocked at 140 points per squad for
Kree Soldiers. Their Cloaking Technology reminds me of the Mohican River Tribe's Concealment 19.

P.S.: chas is 10 points short; I suggest this guy:

chas' Team II
230 Bulleteer
(Garada)
180 Gorillinators x 2 (Classic)
170 Lara Croft (Grey Owl)
120 Nakita Agents (Classic)

Classic Movement Bonding and Lara Croft's Artifact Expert I get, but what's Bulleteer doing here?

kolakoski's Team I
330 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x 3 (C3G)
220 Nick Fury (C3G)
150 Hawkeye (C3G)

Fury's Helicarrier Drop Team should get me to the Crash Site first. After that . . .

kolakoski's Team II
240 Hydra Agents x 3 (C3G)
220 Red Skull
(C3G)
140 Madame Hydra
(C3G)
100 Weather Wizard
(C3G)

A classic Hydra Bonding army, with Weather Wizard as Cheerleader. Was Team I before I watched that Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale chas suggested, and realized that
S.H.I.E.L.D. was at least as ruthless, in its own way, as Hydra - and should get first crack at the alien technology.

kolakoski's Team III
240 Judge Dredd (C3G)
210 A.I.M. Agents x 3
(C3G)
160 Scientist Supreme
(C3G)
90 Vertigo
(C3G)

Was Team II. Scientist Supreme's Leader of A.I.M. controls her
A.I.M. Agents and Judge Dredd, with Vertigo as Cheerleader.

Last edited by kolakoski; May 17th, 2015 at 01:09 PM.