View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Comic Book Conflict Zone

A while back someone, I don't recall at the moment, was talking about wanting a Rio themed map based on the Ed Norton Hulk movie. I though that was an interesting idea so I gave it a shot. While I liked what I came up with on the virtualscape program I didn't take it any further. That was until now. I went ahead and built my original map concept, made some improvements, ran some play tests, made a few more tweaks, and now here you have the........

Slums of Rio

Set Requirements:

2 Marvel
2 BftU
2 Castle
2 RotV

Note that the only types of tiles showing are concrete, asphalt, shadow, dungeon, and wall walk tiles. This means that all the tiles from the two RotV sets were only used as filler to build up the lower layers. So if you are short a RotV set or two, you may still have enough swamp, snow, road walk, and lava field tiles to build this map. The thing you really need from the RotV set to make this map work are the ruins, which a similar shaped and sized item could be easily made from Popsicle sticks and/or card board.

I have created a scenario for this map inspired by the Hulk movie using C3G units and will discuss it in the following post.

Last edited by Yodaking; October 18th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.