View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 01:57 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
My October is fairly busy. Do Sunday’s work at all?
My family and I can always do Sundays, though no one else ever seems to want to go for it. (And, to be fair, I think there's at least one member of our extended crew that can't do Sundays either.)

Quote:
Always in favor of non-tournament play.
Whereas I'm always ambivalent.

Quote:
PS no email notification, but hivelord helped summon me.
The lack of email disturbs me a bit; I'm going to have quozl look into it a bit closer, and, if there's no immediate solution, I may cheat and use my admin powers to look up email addresses and send people direct emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V