View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2019, 05:07 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shaolin Monks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Me and my dude ISB3 were playing two days ago and this came up: I had a Monk adjecent to 2 rats and killed one of them, he scattered and moved a third rat in its place, can I attack the new rat? I thought yes, he thought no. But we really didn't know, it could be either.

It's not often I play the monks lol.....or Swarm Raelin
Yup, you can. Each attack is separate (so you're not "targeting" a group of figures and then attacking those ones), and the only condition is that they can attack each adjacent figure once. Doesn't matter what part of the turn that adjacency happens (so you could also punch a newly spawned Divider, for example).

I remember an old thread trying to figure out the most number of attacks possible in a single turn, and Scattering an infinite number of Rats into a Shaolin Monk was one of the "winning" scenarios.
Ok, that's what I thought. Thank you Bigga