View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2021, 11:55 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

If you ask a player if you can disengage from their unit(s) without taking a disengagement swipe, are they bound by their word to not roll that disengagement attack?

As in, in a 3 player game, if you say you will attack a player unless they let you disengage to attack the third player and they say they will not roll for disengagement, can they then roll the disengagement attack anyway once the figure actually moves?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.