View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2021, 04:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OEAO's Power Rankings

Whoops, my reading comprehension skills need some help it would seem; I missed the 'if anything'.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on Mimring v. Zelrig regarding their rankings. I certainly get/agree that squadscape is the more prevalent meta (helping Zelrig), but I think you can generally limit the damage to 1 figure at a time. So I suppose to me it comes down to how much you value the potential of an OM1/2 start zone bomb. How much does that play into your current A- ranking for Zelrig?

The other big component admittedly is whether you think GWs or AGs are better with Mimring; obviously if you feel GWs are stronger than that limits Mimring's upside.