View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

I'm so sorry I didn't give some news before.

Been so long since I logged in. I was working on a big new version for HexScape, because I was not happy with the way the 3D view was integrating with the others button on the currently released HexScape version. So I tried using the UI Menu library recommended with the 3D engine I was using. Turn out it is still under developpement, and it still at a very low level.

Not discouraged, I started using it. And went deeper and deeper in it. A lot of problem arise, a lot of basic component are not developed and I need to do it. Then a lot more problem arise to manage resizing, usability, and so on... And little by little, I lost faith and motivation. Not being able to release regulary and get feedbacks was the main culprit, I guess.

Then I felt guilty not communicating more with you. It made me uneasy to connect to Heroscapers, some time passed, making it harder and harder... I have nothing to say for my defense, I was stupid.

Well, here I am. I started my developement software. I'll look at HexScape, and probably scrap away months of work on what was a dead end. Starting anew, it should be fairly easy to do some simple things like simpler camera control, lightning control, and so on.