View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:39 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13

Updated to version 13.1! Mostly adding new units from VC, C3G and... introducing... HoSS! The Star Wars units are now added and will be supported in future versions. All the special powers are included as well.

I imported the Argus pricing data as well, the price stuff in here needs an overhaul, maybe I'll get to that someday. Some other bugfixes.

I also included a new range calculation, for figures like Braxas that have a Range of 1 and a special power that can cause wounds at a distance, but that's not a special attack. In the analyses these show up as non-ranged figures, which doesn't actually make sense. I included powers such as Reach that give potential range, but not ones like Evil Eye Protection. I'm calling this ODER (Other Damage Effect Range) for want of a better term (got any better terms for this?) I did a run through of the C3G figures for this, but I probably missed some, so anyone who does C3G and cares about this could take a look. Thanks.

As always, thanks to everyone for your help, especially Spuke Boy for his data, mac122 and SirGalahad for the spreadsheets for HoSS and C3G, and les Français for the latest in unit pricing. Let me know of errors, desiderata, etc. here.