View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Isamu

If Isamu is 20 points, the choice to take him comes down much more to the rest of the army, at least in a tournament setting. There's a lot of armies where wannok can do a lot of damage, and in a tournament setting I'd rather remove that variance and take Marcu to soak the wannok hits if I had 20 points left to fill.

I think at 20 points Isamu would have to switch roles from pure filler to having a specific role in the army, like to assassinate Raelin, Nilf, or some such Jandar hero and then putting more than one OM on him at a time is quite a problem.

I'ts not that Isamu isn't worth it at 20 points, it's just that 6 wannok hits is often worth more.