View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
Yes, this will be done for all glyphs. Builders have the option of making the map glyph free, as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Quote:
I've been asked about glyphs - my personal position is that the game is actually better without them, and that special rules like that on Burial Marsh should be ignored during a tournament. That said, many people like glyphs; so, here's what I'm going to do. The following 8 glyphs will be possible on any map that has glyphs on it:

1) Astrid - Attack +1
2) Dagmar - Initiative +8
3) Gerda - Defense +1
4) Lodin - d20 +1
5) Rannveig - no flying
6) Ulvania - Unique attack +1
7) Urland - Summoning
Crevcor - Common attack +1

Players will roll a d8 whenever a glyph is first uncovered to see which glyph it is. I'll bring d8s and a list of glyphs for each table.
I suggest doing the same for Treasure Glyphs . . .

Quote:
I'll be using glyphs for those maps that have them in the build.
How about the rest of the builders . . . ?