View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2015, 12:49 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-1-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was hoping to finally print off the last few releases on high quality rectangular cards this week since ESB is now completed. I see the Bounty Hunters and Bespin sheets are each 6 cards long with 3 spots left blank. Any chance you can add the 6 new Force User & DO cards to the end of those sheets when you get around to making them? Then I'll have just 2 sheets to print off and will get 18 new HoSS cards!!!
Good idea. I see new stuff is out. When I have time, I'll make both a sheet of the new stuff (Force Users and DOs) and an "economy 2 page PDF with the last 3 sheets". I'm currently on vacation.