View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Customs - Update 3/8 Warforged Bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Shield
He's a little tough to position properly but probably would be pretty decent just to set him next to Raelin. Bodyguard is an interesting power but it reads a little clunky in that the guarded figure still rolls defense but he becomes the target of the attack after wounds are applied. Being that you can only apply it to normal attacks, switching him to the target after only matters for a few things (Deepwyrm Drow, anything else?). You could switch him to target before defense and clean up the language but that obviously makes the power much stronger. It doesn't protect quite as well against ranged squads but seems like it could be decent against even melee squads since he can switch his charge out of harm's way. Cool hero in any case.
These are great points, I was thinking the same thing on multiple points but was too tired to post before going to bed last night. Switching him before the attack would represent him throwing himself in front of the individual and then rolling dice. From theme and mechanics this would work better. Otherwise this is a simple yet fun design for a bodyguard.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo