View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Can I post a "Want" thread in this forum? I'm greedy and won't part with anything, but there's stuff I want more of. I'd like to be able to call some attention to the stuff I want for those who may be willing to part with theirs.
Go right ahead. But because we're standardizing thread titles (to make searching easy), please call your thread "Hogg's 2/13/13 tradelist" even if your list only has WANTS in it.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK