View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Swordsman - Design Phase

I hear you Spidey, but this is what I was going off of from marvel comic database. Not being too familiar with him, I don't know how iconic it is with those abilities that Mandarin gave the sword. If people would rather have him without it, I can drop it.
Quote:
Weapons
  • Makluan Sword: The Mandarin equipped the Swordsman's sword with special devices adapted from Makluan technology. By pressing one of the buttons on the sword's hilt, the Swordsman could project an energy beam with great concussive force, a disintegrating ray, a large jet of flame, electrical blasts or a stream of gas capable of rendering opponents unconscious
  • Throwing Knives: Aside from his sword, the Swordsman usually carried throwing knives.
Not sure about lowering his attack. An attack of 4 with a sword is kind of weak. Even with Swordplay, rolling 1 skull each time for another attack isn't going to be that terrible because it's a normal attack that many special defenses can work against and multiple attacks against guys like Spidey or Flash don't mean anything if the enemy moves after avoiding the first attack. He's only got 4 lives and ranged attacks or special attacks can bypass Counter Strike.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; October 25th, 2012 at 10:48 PM.