View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2014, 05:13 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
HeroScape Desktop Backgrounds - NEW: Moltenclaw!

Greetings. I've decided to start crafting desktop backgrounds for certain HeroScape figures, when my time permits. I'm far from a Photoshop expert, but I know enough to combine a figure and a background, do some effects, and make it look good enough to act as a desktop background for any HS enthusiast.

Feel free to request backgrounds of your favorite figures, but be aware that I am limited by my collection. Unless I can pull a high quality picture off of the internet, I am limited to figures from the following sets:
Spoiler Alert!

The current waiting list is:
  1. Brandis Skyhunter
  2. Othkurik
  3. Sudema*
  4. Braxas*
  5. Venoc Warlord and Venoc Vipers*
  6. Fire Elemental
  7. Ogre Warhulk*
  8. Cyprien*
A * next to a figure indicates that I will need to collect the figure before being able to start. I currently have no reliable way of doing this, so I will do these figures when I can, and skip over them in the meantime.

Backgrounds
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; September 5th, 2021 at 06:04 PM.